1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

So some friends of mine wanted to go on this ride and protest the Westboro Baptist Church. I figured it was something that people did all the time. Apparently not. Now they're getting international attention and have set up teams from states all over the country to go there and picket.

Crazy!

These are the guys that fixed my leaky rocker box gasket last year. Now they probably won't even acknowledge me. :roflmao: Just kidding.

Charley Barnes and Motorcycle Buddies Go Behind Enemy Lines at Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas - K99 ? Colorado?s Best AND MOST Country
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ya dont want to hear my thoughts about that so called church...
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Bet mine are the same as yours.

Man you guys are sure hot today bet you would like to change for our temps. :)
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

It would not be nice if I was closer to to those people
  5. FLHTbiker

I can't believe the total ignorance of those people, what on earth posses them to do that is beyond any comprehension and normal thinking. And then they do it in the name of God, I can't imagine God ever letting them through the pearly gates.
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Sick minds is all I can say , just about as sick as the KKK , I don't belive in there God made me do crap line either :gah:
  7. FLHTbiker

Well we belonged to a regular Baptist church many years ago and I saw the way they rode people, used people and turned even people against each other in the same church. They had a a deacon of discipline who would go to peoples homes if they thought they were misbehaving. I didn't last long one came to visit me because I was seen drinking a beer in my front yard. I've never been back sense.