1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

What Ignition????

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by softtail, Apr 10, 2006.

1. softtail

softtail New Member

:confused: Hey Guys,
    I have a '96 FLSTC and already have the SE Hi Flow Air Cleaner and SE Balogna Cut Slip-On's. I want to complete the Stage One upgrade with the ignition. Still running stock cam. What is the best one? Ease of installation, tuneable, reliable, etc. I could go the the complete kit or piece it for better components. Anyone have experience here?
    Any input is appreciated.
    Be Careful and Ride Safe
    Softtail
  2. CD

CD Guest

We have had the best luck with the Crane HI4E setups. Very few failures and a lot of options.
    Do a search on 24-520 in the store or call the tech line and speak with Sam. 520-750-8884
  3. softtail

softtail New Member

What Ignition???

Thanks, CD! The response is appreciated.
    I will check there.
    Softtail:)