1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

What Info?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Nov 24, 2012.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

As some have said that they would be interested in a thread of going into details of my project, I am curious of what information I should and should not include. I never rebuilt a motorcycle engine before so not too sure of what information is desired... Thanks...
  2. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

My idea was a dyno board so people would have an idea of what they could expect from certain builds...Year and model of bike, Engine size, cam type, air filter type, exhaust system, head pipes, type of head work done, PCIII or what ever you use for your EFI, Carb work if any and what ever else I am missing...
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

A good start would be on what end results your looking for & then how you get there , pics on what your doing at the time /or what you want to do , you already know we will all chime in to say ya or na on the right way to remove /replace any part :cool:
  4. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Post it in the project section....what you've done,what you're doing and what you plan on doing next,that way if you get stuck,there will be someone to help you out...and you know....

:worthless:

Good Luck Johnny,have fun with it....
  5. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

6. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I think that I will post all of this stuff when the build is completed and put back together... Maybe....:D