1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

when will I learn....

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by voodoo1, Oct 18, 2005.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

okay ..chrome don't get ya home but I went out and bought the "NEW" banjo chrome cover for the cable going into the tranny on my 02 wide glide. Figured... "hey that does cover up the ol' metal a bit and does'nt look half bad"...okay it goes on with the tiny allen keys...two...none of which you can get to much at all...one is dead in line with a bolt protruding from the engine block and had me bewildered as to why on earth did they do that!??! :mad: . Wow what engineering....I am sure with a bit of this and a bit of that or just stick it on with epoxy it might go on okay....just for once can't something come "BRO" or at least with the same length bolts(another story)... I have the worse luck with that stuff. Anyone put this piece on ...I only messed with it honestly for about three minutes but the wheather was too nice to be tinkering with chrome!!!! and the piece is now tossed into a drawer.... thanks....