1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wicked crash vids

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

VERY cool music, very NOT cool wipe outs (well, ok, cool to watch, not cool to be in) :rolleyes: The first song was German, think it is by the group Ramstein....out of Berlin. Has some pretty good stuff!! Best known one that I am aware of is called "America" or something like that......
  3. Goose

Goose New Member

Well, I recognized Godsmack. :D
  4. kgc

kgc New Member

Goose;

Great clip; music a little dark for my taste. But very entertaining. Some of the clips showed crashes off track and you had to wonder just what was going through the minds (besides the windshields :D ) of those guys trying those stunts.

kgc
  5. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

The one with the SUV chase looks like the guy was ejected and almost got crushed by the vehicle. A bit of luck at the very end I would say. That's if the rest of the crash didn't already kill him.
  6. Goose

Goose New Member

:D I'm not too sure squids actually HAVE minds. I really enjoyed watching that one with the tank slapper after the wheelie.

That HUGE tank slapper where the guy goes down, looks like a street, is a street, but I'm sure it's at the Isle of Man races 'cause in the shot you see a corner marshal with a yellow flag. Man, that's about th worst high speed tank slapper I've seen! Actually saw one at the track like that, though, a few years a go. Guy came off a SV650 was tapped out on the straight at Texas World Speedway and got into a tank slapper like that. :eek: He wasn't hurt, but it sure hurt to watch it.

The one that looked really bad to me was the guy in the race car of some kind, convertible with no roll cage and he's flinging his arms up as the car flips on top of him. OUCH! :eek:

I was actually watching the race on SpeedTV where that guy went into the air fence, ducked just as another guys bike flies over his head at speed into the air fence. WOW, that was close to decapitation. I can't remember details of where, what race series (was either World Superbike or MotoGP I'm pretty sure), but I can't forget the crash.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2005
  7. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

ouch!!!!

wow those were some real doozies!!!!!
  8. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Those are some of the prices you pay to play...

I guess that must be where the phrase "No Fear" comes from...
  9. Painter55

Painter55 New Member

Rammstein to rock a wreck. Just too wicked.

Painter