1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wild Ride in San Fransisco

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jun 2, 2014.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Wild Ride in San Francisco!
    652 hpFord. It's a Ford promo driven by one of the best drivers ever for this type of racing. I can't imagine what it cost for this commercial when you see how much of the city was shut down for this, all the cameras and the staging. Wow - fun to watch, however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LuDN2bCIyus&feature=related
  2. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

That could be fun...
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Saw this one today, funny

image.jpg
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

wow that must have cost a small mint to shut down SF in those parts for a day , I've seen some of his videos before but not this one
  5. hogcowboy

hogcowboy Active Member

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls
    What's the guess. One, two or three million for that? I hated SF on it's best day. That would have been an absolute nightmare that day. Took me 20 years to get back out of Cali and don't miss it one darn bit!
  6. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, very skilled driver in his style of driving. Drifting always seemed like what the guys who would never win a race did when it started, but it has come a long way and the skill set needed for the fine level of balancing brake/steer/throttle is unreal. Hard on a car, but some fun to watch.