1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Winter Olympics

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Feb 16, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Anyone watching the Olympics. Wife and I have been watching it every night and been enjoying it this year. I get into trouble with the wife when the Chinese, Japs, Koreans and all those other ones that look alike. :D I boo a lot for them. ;)

Been especially enjoying those snow board racing, ice races, the women skiers.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i do a little, but bob costas (sp) ruins it for me....
  3. steveb

steveb Active Member

Watch the gal from Minnesota ski the down hill tonight. She is fast and good looking.
  4. steveb

steveb Active Member

The girl from Minesota won the Gold. pretty good for growing up and skiing in a state without mountains.
  5. FLHTbiker

Yea she is a good looking babe for sure. Just watched Shawn Davis get a gold for the USA.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  6. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

Heard today that Lindsey Vonn was stripped of her Gold medal. They gave it to the BIG O because nobody is going downhill faster than he is!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  7. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  8. steveb

steveb Active Member

Bode Miller went down hill pretty fast.
  9. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

got to watch some of the stuff live...hockey....gonna be a good tourney. I couldn't get tickets to any alpine events. Vancouver is doing a pretty good job of putting the games on...big game tomorrow night, we'll see how USA and Canada measure up on the ice. I haven't had the luxury of seeing Bob Costas
  10. FLHTbiker

When you said live is that like being there or just live TV. I would love to be able to got to the Olympics. Probably could have its not all that far away from us, but never did get a passport.