1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wireless Rider

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, May 12, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. SK

SK New Member

Interesting, but pricey. I didn't see where they use bluetooth, which has it's limitations, but is being improved upon all the time.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

dont need any distractions when im riding.....hard enough to enjoy the ride with crazy drivers. i do carry my phone, but it is in the bag......sometimes i even get it out to see if i missed a call, but most of the time i dont. just have it incase I need it......................:)
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

If I ever git rich, I'm probaly gonna wind up with the Nolan kit for my N102 Noland modular helment. I can see when somebody call me on my phone when I got my Zumo 550 on the bike. I need to hear the little lady give me directions on it.
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I for one am all for electronic additions to the bikes, I've ordered a new CVOULTECHNOHUNYDO Ultra Slide for 2009

It's going to have the following things to help me feel like I'm still in the office or stuck at home doing chores. See getting on the bike was begining to be too much freedom I really need to be attached to the outer world

My 09 will have

Bluetooth to use my cell phone, gps and communicate with the new HK Radio

The GPS is to know exactly where I am and where I'm going at all times for those trips to Lowes and the Mall

The Harmon Kardon has been upgraded with Microsoft Mobile and has the GUI desktop and wireless mouse and keyboard attached to the handlebars and the HK has a flip up 21 inch monitor so I can read and send emails for work or home. ALthough I hope it doesn't crash like XP does!

Also the new bike will have a built in mower deck to put below it so I can ride and mow, I dont' know if it will have the Edger or if that will be an option.

I'm toying with the new microwave and fridge combo for quick and easy meals, that way I can cook them on the way home to feed the family as I email and check voicemail, all the time my GPS will keep me on track to get home on time! Wow HD is really making my life better with all this connectivity.

Hopefully the new HD airbags and lowerable trike wheels will keep me safe as I network with the world, drinking my mocha double cap latte soy milk grande cup of java and munch on a choco berry eco friendly scone,

God it's great It will just be like sitting at home in front of the peecee

Riding has never felt so freee!
  6. chucktx

you bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  7. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

And I thought having a lighter on my flhtc was too much:roflmao:
  8. chucktx

heck, i am replacing my lighter....wore it out!!!!!!!!:)
  9. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah sometimes the ahole just rises to the top of the bowl LOL:D