1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Without a doubt

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Apr 17, 2008.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

This is by far the best Forum I have been a part of. There are more Technical gurus and laid back people that don't feel the need to post a comment on everything every darn day especially when they don't know much about the topic but just like seeing their name on the board. I actually signed into another forum (a few of you are there too) just to see another site(good people there I am sure) but more CHATTER about "fluff" than real stuff.....I can easily get about this site. This site has so much more depth to offer to me. JMHO.
    Thanks again to CD...... in the beginning... and the new testament of our current moderator(s). Thanks again to all and I do mean all that participate in this site, it makes the winter go by quicker!!! As AC/DC sings it .. HAVE A DRINK ON ME!!! ya' all take care Voo-out!!!:cool:
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

voodoo, i second your post!!!!! (get to see my name again!!:roflmao: )

of all the forums i am a member of i like this place.........i also thank Y'all!!!!!!!!!!
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I'am not all sure what all site's you guy go to along with this one , But like voodoo1 said this site has it all for me on the bike side :D
  4. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

There are other bike sites? :eek: No way, I won't believe it. This is the only one for me :D .