1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wondering

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by chucktx, Jan 30, 2009.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

the radio on my bike was acting up....i sent it in to circuit city for repairs.....and now they are out of busisness and no body knows where it is at......all the stores are now manned my the liquidators..........anyway, anyone here have an extra radio for a harley they would part with?????:)
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Chuck, Latus Motors Harley Davidson here in Portland has a huge separate store in Portland that has thousands of used HD parts. I don't Don't the phone number for their used parts store but here is the main phone number, 503-249-8653

I have seen used radios in their. If you call them and they have one and you want it but they don't ship tell them I can come pick it up for you just let me know, be glad to help.
  3. chucktx

thanks!!!!!!!!
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thers a indy shop I use & he has a used HD Radio for sale not sure how much, I use a panasonic in mine
    Twisted cycles 281-388-0711
  5. chucktx

6. chucktx

i have a new radio on the way....it is a marine WATER PROOF i will let ya know how it works out.........
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

This post gets a lot of spamers, maybe we should close it.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  8. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

let us know what kind as well as I will be looking again soon I check some marine radios out around the holidays but money went else where :rolleyes: