1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wow, I found the Harley I WANT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

2. t_ubinger

t_ubinger New Member

new bike?

Sweet lookin bike! Did you buy it? But is it evan usefull for the rode?
  3. Goose

Goose New Member

Nope, I've just been drooling on the moniter looking at it. :D It's $26K, a little much for a toy. It isn't really a "practical" motorcycle. I mean, the chassis/frame is one off custom, no way to get any sort of luggage on it for a trip or anything, not that I'd wanna run it that far anyway. It's just an around town or short trip type of bike that is just really cool to look at. If I were going to build a tracker, I'd get a new Sportster and get the kit parts from Stortz, not cheap, but a lot better than 26K! I'd then have 17" wheels for the best sticky rubber as well. Only thing, that Storts just has high pipes on the right and a stock carb/head/intake arrangement. The absoulutely BEAUTIFUL thing about this Lawwill bike is the heads and those two flat slides feeding through K&N filter pods like the real thing. Plus, like the XR, those heads add a bunch of performance, flow a LOT better, more efficient combustion, the whole nine yards. I'd imagine those heads are better than anything with Buell stamped on it. I could see myself wheelying that thing out of the driveway...LOL! There's a sportster class in AMA flat track racing. I wonder what the rules say about heads??? Hmmm.....

I don't think those heads are available on the after market, not sure. CD would likely know, but I think they are special built for Lawwill.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  4. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

LAS VEGAS WITH MY WIFE OF 25 YEARS WITH NO KIDS
    Nice Ride

Not my style but it is a very nice bike. Plus you will never see another one on a run. I ride the best bike H.D. ever made (in my eyes). I only ride FXR's now I have an old Police Bike. It is an FXR-P and you dont see many FXR's on runs either. I like being diff. and having something nobody else has. Plus it has the Police LOgo on the tanks still. That is usally the first thing they take off. So congrats. on a very nice and diff. bike. Good luck with it.
  5. Texas Road Glide

Texas Road Glide New Member

i know what you mean gumby,
    i cant take my old tour glide any where, with out sombody coming up and saying what year is it........ and my dad had one of those.....and so on....
    but if any thing, it is atleast a conversation peice......

TRG
  6. Peyts

Peyts New Member

I agree with some of the other guys... nice ride... I can see why you like it... but its not for me.
  7. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Gumby,
    Nice ta see ya... How the hell you doing??? Glad you're still riding the FXR you rebuilt... Enjoy Bud...:)
  8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i would love to give it a ride........t hanks goose!!!
  9. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Isnt that the kind of Bike Evel Kinevel rode ?
  10. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

not sure about evil,but scott parker took a LOT of wins on one....held the #1 plate for many years!! and davey camlin was right behind him....#27!!!! those boys could fly around the 1 mile and 1/2 mile!!!!!!!!