1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

WTB stock FAT BOY handlebars

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by fattboss, Nov 7, 2008.

1. fattboss

fattboss New Member

Anyone out there changing out their handlebars and wanna unload OEM stainless steel handlebars? I have a '93 Fat Boy and am looking for a replacement set. Want to stay stock. OEM P/N 55919-82T
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

I think the '93 fatboy used a similar (if not the same) bars as the Heritage buckhorns. I have some up in the garage for years, I'll have to take a look.
  3. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

I have a couple of sets of stock Fatboy handle bars, Contact me and we can make a deal, what you got to trade?
    dw
    send me a PM for more info.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008