1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Zox helmets

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 6, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Was at the Texas Lonestar Rally Friday. Ran into a booth selling Zox helments.
    Tried on a Zox Genesis modular helmet. For the price this was a quick release buckle, it had good padding. Got sunglass you can pull down.
    Replacement clear face shield 20.00. I always git mine scratched up.

DOT rated. fit good.
    I'm going to get one. 159.00

OL tried one on and liked them, and two friends tried them on and was impressed by them.

Zoxhelmets.com - GENESSIS RN2 SVS Full Face helmet
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

The modular full face is the best full face to get. Never seen those, where they made. I have a HJC modular full face fits pretty good. Prefer the open face helmets.
  3. cardboard

4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I had considered getting Zox's retro matte black open face helmet. Might still get one if I don't like the 3/4 one I have. Can't go wrong for $50.
  5. cardboard

When I was young I wore 3/4 helmets. had the face shield that poped on front of them. It got me by.
    Got into dirt bike riding. Wore full face helmets. Did a lot of dirt bike riding in the winter. Much easier on Not sweatin yer can off.
    Then started wearing full face on the Harleys. In the winter I could use the clear shield when it was real cold outside, and if it rained I could close it

Got used to full face, then discovered Modular helmets and found the quick release buckle. I like what I have found over the years.
    Winter time it going to hit pretty soon.
    There is nothin like a modular full face for the winter.
    When its above 50 I leave the clear face shield open. I'm clostofobic and I like the air.
    I only ride with full face
  6. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

My lil lady has the Zox Alto matte black, she likes it a lot,DOT,lightweight,neck curtain,visor and priced right:)