This is my sportster project from a while back. It's been on hold while I finish other projects.
After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.
There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.
1988 Sportster 883
- Bobbed rear fender
- Fenderless front
- Rewire everything
- Upgrade to 19" front wheel
- Powder coated wheels black, chrome spokes
- Powder coated valve covers, engine and trans covers black
- Powder coated fork legs black
- Rebuild engine, upgrade to 1200
- Lowered shocks
- Custom spring mount solo seat
- Side mount brake light w/license plate
- Electronic ignition