1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

01 Honda 650

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by cowboy, Sep 20, 2011.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

what do ya think about modifying it a bit for her?????
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes we have , but her hands are getting worst , & of she can't hold The handle bars that's not good
  3. chucktx

that sucks......let me think on this a bit........is she totally against it???
  4. cowboy

She pretty much seems that way , said she has trouble with the 6 speed in her car at times she getting those big knots in her knuckles & other joints , she just got a new to her med as the other stuff was making her sick , So Doc is trying another drug
  5. chucktx

ok, but if ya want to give it a shot, let me know.....may have an idea or two.......hope her new meds work.........thoughts and prayers to y'all...........
  6. cowboy

thanks chuck , I will let you know if she changes her mind , heck she a woman she will change it just how many time is the queston :D
  7. chucktx

8. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Cowboy, hope your sister is doing OK. Been down that road with my wife, not quite as bad. We are 12 years down the road from it. I know the day she told me, thought my world was crashing down around me. Told me she wanted to see our daughters grow to women. Did not know what to say. All my thoughts and prayers are with her...
  9. cowboy

Thanks mountain cruser she seems to holding on real good she the A+ Adittiued for all she s been through had both breast remover earlier this year but the big C is still there
  10. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

So sorry to hear that Cowboy, will keep her in my prayers.