1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2008 FL Fuel Filter REcall

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Jul 30, 2008.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Looked at a 90 today at the dealer and was talking with the head builder there about exhaust and headers. He told me that the Cats are no longer in the mufflers but are now up in the head pipes. So even if you switch mufflers you still got the cat.

By the way hes recommendation from the results they have seen are the stepped headers and 4 inch mufflers from Hardkrome.
  2. Hdtractor1

Hdtractor1 New Member

Recall for the FLH's

Just had my 5000 mile service done and the recall at same time.They had my bike done in about 3 hours.They said the recall took less than 45 minutes to do. i never had any problems with Streetglide before the recall.Matbe why some of us was complaining of a high idle which may have been related to fuel housing.