1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2009 Street Vibrations

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Red Rider, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

Snow??? Wow! gonna be up in the mid nineties here tomorrow..as far as the snow goes .....gotta new set 'o planks waxed 'n ready
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yep seen the snow report on the news the other night we had a cold front come through & it only hit 80 today low was high 60's felt good after the long hot summer
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Cat must have a very high blood line to not go on a trip and stay home.

you'd have to put me in a straight jacket.

I can't imagine it.
    But then I ain't a cat lover either.:rolleyes:

Hate to hear you missed yer trip.:gah:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

It's the wifes cat and she spent $2000.00 to save it, :rolleyes:

Yep, she loves it as its just like her child. But guess who it wants to curl up next to at night, yep you got it.

But its all right as her new to her Harley Trike is still not out of the shop. That is another story I have not shared yet. You think your bike was down for a long time her trike has been in the shop for over a month now.

So with the cat and some of the bike repairs (sellers agreed to foot most of the bill) we decided to stay home plus the fact the cat needs heart & blood pressure pills and a aspirin everyday.

We are going to go to the Lighthouse Run next weekend at Coos Bay OR. She can give the cat its pills the morning we leave and the day we get back plus has a friend to come in Sat. to give the cat a pill. :gah:

Is this cat spoiled or what

Attached Files:

5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Poor Cat ! :injured::drunk:
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i bet you would do the same with ol' smokey..................:)
  7. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

I came back from the vet one day and told the ol' lady that I just spent $300 for X-rays for Izzy. She said "wow, I didn't think you would spend that much for her". :(

Next time..... she's going down. $300 is my limit..... or should I say - Izzy's limit :D