1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.
  1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

5 + inches of snow. It begins...........
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

4" here. Man I hate it. Lately I'm hating a lot. Oldest going through a divorce with a Bi polar wife. I think my wife finally is waking up and realized she has to stop baby ing a 42 year old who wants his mommy to take care of everything. Terrible TGiving here with him and two of his kids and two freaking shit dogs that piss and crap in the house. My saying something to him and his blow up and running to mommy for his defense almost led to my marriage collapse.

Thanks docs, I needed this!
    badinfluence63 likes this.
  3. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Once the wife accepts That the pressure relaxes appreciably. I'm dreaming of a white Christmass..NOT ! 41* here this AM.
    badinfluence63 and Red Rider like this.
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing the pain, Fatboy128 - my sons are not married yet, but I hope to remember and learn from your regrettable misfortune. Good luck and may 2018 be the year when it all gets better for you and yours.
  5. badinfluence63

FB ...I hear you. A shit situation with kids is made even worse when the husband and wife are not in agreement. Unfortunately welcome to America. Kids don't get married anymore but still have babies. Some kids rush into marriage,have kids and crumble on the first hurdle. Kids make bad decisions but blame it on parents.

My kids and who are 34-33-31 are all 3 all ****ed up with regards to tradition. And as the father,because they are "grown" my say so means nothing until what they do goes belly up, then its my fault. I'm getting sick of it. I was/am a good father. I tell them if your life sux its your fault not mine. You make good decisions good things happen. You make bad decisions bad things happen. Just that simple. Not complicated equasion.

I can match you story for story and then some because my kids simply do not want to embrace what the were taught. Plain and simple. How ever its in them and i am encouraged after awhile they will fall back on it. Its there. Its in them.

Its gonna be okay. You and your wife need to let them suffer or benefit from whatever decisions they make. You bail them out every time they never learn not to make bad decisions. Women/wives don't seem to understand or be willing to forego that process.
    Red Rider likes this.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

The Lord giveth and the He taketh. Another son and wife just had their 3rd baby today. Beautiful little girl. Now I have 12 grandies. From 24 years to one day. Four sons each have 3. Got to feel the joy for a few more days. Friday the older one comes back to mommy and me for the weekend with two of his (14 and 20 years old). You know, at 30 years old my first wife died. After a few months I was doing life with my 1 1/2 year old son mostly on my own. This 42 year old son I just don't get. I'd like to do what Cher did to Nick Cage in the movie Moonstruck and smack him across the face and yell "snap out of it!" Wish it were that simple. Kids these days have been too coddled.
    badinfluence63 and Red Rider like this.
  7. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

Hey we got 3" or so down here in Looziana, haven't seen enough snow to stay on the ground here in 30 years ha ha, even got to stay home from work!! Sorry to hear about the kid problems, believe me when I tell you I know, got 3 adult girls which none have kept or had a husband and thats all I want to say about that! Hey but it snowed!!
    badinfluence63 likes this.
  8. badinfluence63

Well it started snowing Tuesday morning about 3-4 am and suppose to keep snowing till Wednesday at 11. Its currently 11pm and 10 inchs on the ground and still snowing. Luckily its a light fluffy snow so the blower chucks it nicely. God forbid it changes to rain.
  9. badinfluence63

Snow in Louisianna! Wow thats carzy.