1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

737A CVK Carb

Discussion in 'EZ-Just Idle Mixture Screw' started by cgueb71, Jan 3, 2015.

1. cgueb71

cgueb71 Member

I have a 737A CVK carburetor on a atv and was wondering if the EZ-JUST screw will work with this carburetor?
    thanks
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

I'm not familiar with that number but the EZ-Just has been successfully used on many Keihin CVK32-40 carbs found on some non-Harley models of motorcycles and some ATV's. You would need to be sure the carburetor is actually a Keihin.*

*Because the EZ-Just was designed for Harley models and has not been tested on many of the other applications that similar Keihin carburetors have been used on, please be aware fitment cannot be guaranteed.
  3. cgueb71

cgueb71 Member

Here are a couple of pictures of carb and current needle. from what i have read it is a 34MM gravity carburetor, i am guessing that when you say CVK32-40 carbs yoiu are taking about the size in MM?

thanks Craig
    IMG_20150103_153140236.jpg IMG_20150103_153312941.jpg
  4. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

The screw looks the same but without an actual measurement of the threads I couldn't verify for sure.
  5. cgueb71

cgueb71 Member

thanks Ken
    i believe that i am going to order one and will let you know how it turns out.
  6. cgueb71

cgueb71 Member

Received d the adjustment screw and it matches perfectly. Thanks for the help.