1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

A ride East

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Red Rider, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Planning on a ride to see Johnny Biker and Hot Rider out in Minnesota. Good people, good riders. That is something this site has made possible, linking up with folks that are of the same mindset as of other dedicated bikers. Gonna head out in late June or early July from here in central Nevada. Just a 3500 mile or so run, depending on route. Can take me through many Western states, but I do plan on hitting eastern Colorado at one point, probably on the way out, but that is flexible. Semper Gumby! Anyone interested on a meet? In the past I've met some great folks on my travels, and am not asking for a room or anything...just a chance for meeting fellows riders. So there it is. If you want to link up, say so. If not, just wish me luck. I don't pick a route unless I have a destination along the way, just kind of feel may way on the freeways and back roads. I do dodge heavy thunderstorms, had my fill of hail and tornadoes, so my showing up on time is a little iffy, but the first round is on me, whether it be beer, root beer or whatever. Just gotta get back in the wind. See ya?
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

I got excited at the title of your blog "A ride East"! That sounds like Almost East to the "Right" coast guys!
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Go though Concordia KS, see Phil of Ca Phils Motorcycle Shop
    Nice guy, good place to stop, if you need anything he can help
    Red Rider likes this.
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

My mother was born in Concordia, so stopping there sounds like a good idea.
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

He’s a great guy. Closed mondays
    Red Rider likes this.