1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

A Very Sad Day Today

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jul 10, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

They had his funeral services today and a large concession of bikes left the dealership. Got a couple of pics but doesn't really show the total numbers. I couldn't go as I had another job today at 1:00 PM. I watched all the bikes leave and as they hit the freeway I-205 North all hell broke loose. A car tried pushing his way through the bikes causing several bikes to crash. Several people were taken to hospitals and some in critical condition. The second picture is a friend of mine and his wife is on the other side of him. She was hit and taken to the hospital. Got banged up pretty good but no broken bones. She was one of the lucky ones that was hit.

Attached Files:

2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I hope they got the SOB that did all of that?
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

unreal, hope they file attempted murder charges on the driver.
    that's not an accident it's assault with a weapon...
  4. JohnnyBiker

I think that they should put that guy on a bike and run him over with a car or truck. Maybe a really large truck. :D
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that sucks.......keep us informed if ya dont mind.......interesting to see what happens to the idiot........
  6. JohnnyBiker

yeah that is a good idea because you never did say if they got the person right away or not. I still just cannot believe it.
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I don't know if the person was ticketed or what as I've been at a rally in Salem today. I'll see more of the people on that ride tomorrow and find out.