1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Accelerater pump nozzle

Discussion in 'Other CV Performance products' started by denandlynn, Feb 28, 2013.

1. denandlynn

denandlynn New Member

on a 1997 softail I bought an accelerator for it and the hole in the nozzle where the fuel comes out looks smaller than the oem is that rite and I had to buy a carberator float bowl in order to get the stuff under the nozzle will that needle pin underneath the nozzle come up and block it off the way every thing is made and cut Thanks Dennis appreciate any comment I hope I got it right on here
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

HI Dennis, yes the needle (pin) will work with the replacement or low profile accelerator pump nozzles. The nozzle hole is smaller but designed to produce a finer spray pattern as opposed to the original that sort of dumps a heavier stream toward the venturi.