1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Ahhhh!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Apr 6, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

typical femal, stall, stall and stall :rolleyes:
  2. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

:eek: Ouch!! I wonder how much longer I should leave you guys in suspense?! :)
  3. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Yea what was I thinking Johnny just is such a pro at getting himself into trouble.:witsend:
  4. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Is that picture of Florida, or is it Tahiti? NICE!!

But I know how miserable hot it stays there the rest of the year, and the gators, snakes, and bugs are too cozy there.
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

That's right they got big :eek: snakes
  6. alex the dog

Hubbies are always in trouble for something, and they usually don't even know what for. We think we're speaking plain English, but it comes out Martian.
  7. alex the dog

Well, there is an advantage to snow and cold weather at high elevations for a couple months: no bugs, no snakes, no gators sneaking up in your back yard. Only an occasional mountain lion--but they don't like people.
  8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

not even marinated??????????????:eek:
  9. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Yea, JB speaks jibberish all the time and he gets frustrated when he has to tell me again and then he always asks, "what don't you understand?" :roflmao:
    I didn't understand the whole freaking thing!!! :roflmao::gah:
  10. Tommyc

Tommyc Active Member

What don't you understand Hotrider? Could it be the way us guys think or is it the way we feel?
    My wife is always telling me "don't feel sad" or "dont be mad". I have told her a billion times, "I cant help the way I feel". Her telling me to not feel a certain way just makes me frustrated. I can't change the way I feel.:gah:
    Does this sinario sound familier to anybody??
    Is yes then stand up right now, RIGHT where you are and yell "GAH"!!!!
    And then yell, "THE BOSS IS A D1CK"! "THE BOSS IS A D1CK"!:cussing:

HAHA!
    Let me know if you get fired.:p
  11. alex the dog

I once saw a dictionary that translates Texan into English. Marriage should come with the same kind of dictionary: husband into wife---wife into husband.
  12. alex the dog

Nah, they have enough deer and elk to keep em fat & happy. They do come into town at night to pick-off people's pets, so you can't leave your dogs out at night.
  13. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

I don't tell JB if he feels sad or mad. He just crabby!!! :roflmao:
  14. Tommyc

Tommyc Active Member

Maybe he's crabby b/c he can't ride his cycle when he wants to when its too friking cold up there.
    Do you see what I talking about people?? The stinking, rotten cold, cloudy, overcast, dark weather makes you crabby.
    It's hard to be crabby when you can walk outside into 85 degree clear sunny skies and go ride or do anything else you want to do. It's so much nicer down here! I know Mr. ALEXTHEDOG except for the BUGS!
  15. alex the dog

Riding year round is definitely a treat. I lived in Atlanta and spent a fair amount of time in FL on business and enjoyed it.

Florida is nice at times, but is nothing compared to the awesome beauty of the West, and without all the people. The weather is not always cold or snowy in winter (New Years Day was 70 here in the mountains), and I've never seen deep blue skies anywhere like here.

The snow is gone a day or two after it happens, and the only time I'm crabby is when the touristas clog the roads.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  16. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

He definately wants to get on the bike. It snowed a little this morning but other then that, bundle up and go for a ride!
  17. Tommyc

Tommyc Active Member

In snowey weather? OMG thats is nuts!
    I cant even ride if it's raining. The rain hurts my tender little face.
    It feels 20 degress colder on the bike too.
    If it's below 60 I don't ride at all. Too cold.
    I got thin blood I guess.
    Since you volunteered the information, may I ask why you think JB is crabby??
    I ask b/c your point of view and your opinion might help me/us guys in my/our relationship(s).
    If the question is too personal I totally understand, just nevermind is that's the case.
  18. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Why is JB crabby? I think because he has 5 females in the house and he is the only male and he yet hasn't learned how to deal with us. He says we all gain up on him, I guess it's just a dog- dog world!! :roflmao: I told Johnny if he'd only listen he wouldn't have these problems!! :D He likes to get on his bike so I think that is what it could be.

It's not snowing any more, it is all melted. I don't mind riding when it's colder just not for a long period of time, but it is refreshing I think. The day I brought my bike home it was only 34 and no sun, it was alright though. The rain hurts your tender little face? That is hilarous!!!!!!!
  19. Tommyc

Tommyc Active Member

I feel Mr. JB's pain. I have 4 woman in my house! I'm the only male, except Bubba, my pitbull.
    My moto is when the woman are happy, everybody is happy. Heehee...
    My wife takes care of me! She gives me anything I want. I in turn try to do the same for her. It seems to work good. I spend a lot of time alone working on and riding my bikes, so that makes me happy too. If I couldn't do that I would be crabby for sure!!
  20. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

See the 5th female is the dog which is a French Pin. A pitbull, huh? I use to have one of those. Those are awesome dogs. Our French Pin is a miniture version of the pit that I had. JB and I are pretty much the same way, he's just itching to get out on his bike with some warmer weather and I am too, but what do you do, we live in Minnesota.