1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Alabama VS Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jan 7, 2013.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

The announcer on the Alabama, notre dame football game last nite talked a little too much about the Miss Alabama
    They said he went too far talking about her and how nice she looked.
    She replied and laughed about it when they interviewed her. [​IMG]
  2. cardboard

YOu can't give me enough money to work around kids all day long.
    They would drive me nuts
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

I've been filling in as a Substitute Custodian in a local school district since I quit Home Depot. Usually I get called when someone is out sick and I go into a school about 3pm for a 4 hour shift cleaning classrooms. Not bad work and no one is looking over your shoulder. Nice and quite jus me and ghosts. Last week and this week and if I want, the next few more weeks I am working as a full time day custodian in the F N high school. Not too bad except for the senior lounge. Those lil s___ts are worse than the first graders and kindergarteners. They throw their food all over the floor. Pour their drinks there too. I'm gettin ready to kick ass. Then I'll be in the slammer. Not the kids ass, the teacher in the room that is supposed to keep the spoiled lil s___ts under control. I told the chief custodian I don't know how much longer I can do this without gettin busted. I wanna go back to the elementary school cleaning classrooms.
    :fight:
  4. Fatboy128

I'm lookin at this high school job as time being assesed to me as Purgatory. I'm paying for my passed sins I did in high school. :eek: :roflmao: :devil:

Oh here is a trick they did last week. They apparently found a crate of combination locks. They made a chain of the locks and fed it down a toilet in the boys room. They kept feeding it down, down down. They must have had thirty locks down the toilet! They custodians had to call in the big guns to disassemble all the iron pipes. The toilet had to be busted with a hammer to get the locks that were jammed in it out. :gah:
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

:D just leave your gun at home :roflmao: I'm bad I know:roflmao:
  6. cardboard

Somebody needs their parents to be called in.

But if they wasn't jackin around, y'all wouldn't have the work you have.
    So which way do you want it.
  7. Fatboy128

Geez, you sound like the lil s____ts. There is always work. But, I'm 8 ounces into the Jack on the roacks and quite frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn. :drunk:
  8. cardboard

Till you wake up and go back to work.:roflmao:
  9. Fatboy128

Yep. Ol Charlie46 used to call me "2 Shot". Hey, where the heck is Charlie/ Haven't seen him here in while. I better call him, you may have pissed him off.
  10. Fatboy128

Yep, I know. Years ago, I took the cop test for the county police here. I already had buds on the force. I passed the written and the physical test, strength and endurance I could have passed too. My buds took me out one nite drinking and told me not to become a cop. I already was working for IBM and they said I was better off there. Most important they said, with my temper I'd get in trouble. There were right. I had a very short fuse. Given a gun back then and a badge, CB would be b__ching about me! Lots of bodies in the news. I've mellowed a bit. Now all those buds are retired with huge pensions. We don't talk. :cussing:
  11. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

But if you grew up anywhere in the south and liked college football, you knew about Bear Bryant and the Crimson Tide... ;)
  12. cardboard

Yep

He was a legend when I was growin up there.
    He still is today.
  13. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Well didn't grow up in the South. Grew up here in the Pacific Northwest and the Oregon Ducks have been my college football team. They also did pretty good this year winning their bowl game as well.