1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

AMA helmet laws

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 12, 2013.

1. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

No...Not a pussy...You just made an intelligent choice...I never drink before or during a ride...After is a different story though...If I'm out to dinner and in the cage I limit myself to two pints...
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Dang, Roadster Guy, I wouldn't say that, brother ha-ha! Yup, some guys seem to be able to do that their whole lives and never have an accident. But their guardian angels are working overtime.

I always sip my beer and it's only one when I know I'm riding or driving. This one watering hole I sometimes frequent also has snacks on the bar and I munch on those, too. The vast majority of the time I don't drink (alcohol) at all.

But hey, doesn't that Canadian beer have a higher alcohol content?
  3. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Yep, a bit more alcohol. Marc 55 posted a recent vid that explains the ratio at the end of the song. It's a pretty good song, too!
  4. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Nope ! 'Just getting wiser.
  5. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Nope. 'Just getting older and wiser. Keep it up if you want to get even older.
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

For most of us, older & wiser is a good thing. And then there are crotchety old wise-asses that seem to survive anything LOL.