1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Anyone headed to Myrtle Beach Bike Week

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by gutierg, Mar 15, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i rode mine to a trailer rally once!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:
  2. alexb

alexb New Member

For those of you that have never been to MBBW, it is a blast,been going since the late 90s,although alot has changed since then, its still a blast,just some advice for those rowdy ones, stay away from DOWN TOWN the boys in blue dont take no crap and besides its a parting lot for the most part.Some good places to go are the RAT HOLE which is really cool if you like biker games,mud restling,cold beer, and after dark anything goes, cool place, also the DOG HOUSE SOUTH AND NORTH,and of course the SBAB,which is the SUCK BANG AND BLOW, really cool, lots of burn outs and blown tires and motors, fun to watch, and not to mention hot ladies everywhere.One more thing if your into Crab legs and sea food you have to visit CRABBY MIKES, buffet style all you can eat legs and anything seafood wise and home style too but make sure your on empty cause its alittle pricy but worth it, there is stuff going on everywhere but most from MB and south of MB,yall have fun and ride safe, and maybe we can meet up and go for a ride, I will be down from the 14th to the 18th.
  3. gutierg

gutierg New Member

I get it, I get it!! I was going to ride until work and other life disturbances made me trailer the bike. I really was going to.
  4. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Do you plan to ride back home? As of now that is my plan, I may not be able to ride down, but nothing keeping me from riding home.
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

y'all stay safe and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  6. gutierg

gutierg New Member

No, I am not, the company that is transporting my bike, SAS transport, only moves classic cars and motorcycles, only accepts round trip arrangements. I think our arrangements are to leave Saturday evening for now. And you?

German
  7. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

That sux man. I can see their point though. Empty loads on a moving vehicle is lost wages for them. Still sux.

Hey Voodoochild check out the project section. I got the first part finished now I need to talk to Chuck ;)
  8. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

:roflmao: got to argue this one I believe that they will be more than happy to go back empty....... as long as you pay them:roflmao:
  9. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

:rolleyes: You know I bet you are absolutely right about that :roflmao: . Just think man you could pay them to save money on fuel (lighter load back) and pay for your own fuel as well. WHAT A BARGAIN. Not to mention that airline ticket you probably have for the return home for yourself. LOL.
  10. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Well as time rolled out more and more things came up. Turns out I won't be going after all :( . Wifey having class on Saturday turned out to be the least of the week's priorities. Guess I will just have to find cool places in WV to ride that week. Everyone stay safe and have a great time.