1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

AT&T buys Tmobile

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 7, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

A large western retailer here called Fred Meyers is now a Ipad reseller and have the Ipad 2 for 499.00. Not to bad and on Tuesdays have 10% off for those 55 and older:) so may have to go and check em out. Plus they have a new app called Icloud that allows you to transfer photos from one to the other.
  2. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Wife went down the street a couple houses. ONe of the guys that retired from Continental, his computer went out, so he got a Ipad 2.
    He had just started playin with it. He didn't know how to do anything.
    My wife took it and tooka killer picture of his Dog, and it really looked good, He said how'd you do that so fast.
    Then she said Look Angry Bird and started playing it.
    He said wait, how did you make it do that.
    She did several more things
    He asked how do you know how to do all this stuff and you've never been on a Ipad. She replied, its just like my Iphone, just bigger. And a lot funner and its faster than the Iphone.
    We rode the bike to Wally World today to git some eggs and stuff.
    They had the 16gb Ipad 2 wi FI for 499.00 in the display case. And the ones with more memory too.

Wished I had some work, I would buy her one.
  3. FLHTbiker

Wife said she would buy me one for my birthday this month :D:D:D

CB, Wait till you see what I bought for the bike, I'll send yea a pic after I get it and get it mounted. Olbill, found out about it and went down and got himself one to. :D
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Comon Man what is it...........:rant:
  5. FLHTbiker

I'm going to be like JB and keep you in suspense:D One hint is because it costs so much I got 20% off sense it was Vet day. :D
  6. FLHTbiker

Re: AT&T buys Tmobile.....We did it

Last night we purchased a IPad 16G. I'm using it right now. I just wished you could add pics when using Safari as Safari looks more like when using a reg. computer. So far I do like it. if not for already having an IPone I would have gotten the Samsung. :)