1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Atlanticade 2014

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Roadster guy, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Had a few hours to spare today, so I took a drive over to Atlanticade 2014 in Prince Edward Island with a couple friends. P.E.I. hosts this M.C. rally each year for the last few, really pretty province, the roads are unreal fun to drive. To get there you need to take a bridge. It is maybe 14-15Kms long. During the day I had a chance to try a friend's Triunph Thunderbird. 2012 model, beautiful bike,1600ccs, super smooth driving machine. But it seems to have no character. It was hard to explain, but I felt more satisfied riding the old Sporty.
    Here's a few pics, I'd have more scenery but the group is not much into me fumbling for a camera bag every 10 minutes.
    Triumph is in the last pic, with the other guy's Suzuki C90T.

Attached Files:

2. Roadster guy

Here's a couple more photos and a neat little customized/modified Jeep Liberty they should have had from the factory. The guy did a real nice job on it.

Attached Files:

3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

The new 2014 Triumph Thunderbird LTD is a really nice looking bike. I've sat on one but have not test ridden one yet. They are now over 1700cc.

Liked the old Springer in your pics and the Jeep was pretty cool to. Thanks for the pics.
  4. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Yeah like he said cool pictures,thanks for sharing...what is that green truck?
  5. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Nice pics...
  6. Roadster guy

The little Jeep appeared to be a cut up Jeep Liberty. The guy did an amazing job on it, with a diamond plate inner bed surface, and he used the rear hatch for the back wall of the cab. All Libertys (Liberties?) I have seen are 4 door, and this one must have had the frame shortened also. I'm not a Jeep guy, but I do appreciate hard work when I see it. Glad you found the pics interesting. I'm planning on hitting PEI alone next time for some scenic shots this summer. Hard to stop momentum in a group.
  7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the virtual tour, that's a pretty good job on the jeep..
  8. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

some good pics , cool old pan head in first pic