1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Auto Manufacturers

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Jul 15, 2010.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Nope, not a dem, just asking questions. have been out of the political arena for a long time, trying to see what is happening and how other people are feeling about the state of our country. :D
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

The state of the country is very very poor

Most people that I talk to that are educated, or pay attention to the going on, and those that are productive feel the country is being pushed into two categories by the current Party in power.

Those employed who can pay taxes
    Those who are not who need money, insurance and whatever.. to be paid by the govt.

In that govt cannot make money (print yes, make no) they never contribute to society in a positively fiscal way, ergo they need to take more money from those that work...

It's a never ending spiral, that only serves to empower government.

The great thing now is States are running out of tax revenue, as Washington takes more, property values decline, payrolls decline, ergo tax revenue declines....

There is only so much money.

I have a checkbook when I'm out of cash I cannot write checks.

The federal government doesn't seem to use the same logic....