1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Best Ride You Have Owned.

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jul 30, 2006.

1. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Best bike

Everyone I have had was at the moment..because going down the road on a Cushman wishing it was a Norton or HD was better than sitting still wishing the same wishes. I have to say 2:first was that Cushman eagle I had when I was 10. Kept it 3 years and it gave me my first taste of freedom. And showed that 2 wheels sets you apart from the masses.

My favorite big bike was my 86 Evo. That year the limited one per dealer version was candy metallic orange with some flake in the paint, rubber mounted, belt drive, 5 speed. She was the most beautiful bike I had ever seen. All orange and chrome and attitude. And a milk chocolate seat and sissy bar pad. I have seen the same bike with a black seat...just wasn't the same. Yeah I know it sounds strange but ya had to see her. That was also back when they built the evos TOO good and realized that if they didn't wear out they couldn't sell parts. (Yeah I now that was just a rumor, but when she left my garage she had 128K on her and had never been torn into) I still miss that bike, but sometimes you gotta do things ya don't want to do, that was the case then. So Agent Orange, wherever you are girl.......
    Ride Free................