1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bi Xenon Headlight

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Dec 1, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Yep
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

good to see you two kissed & made up :roflmao: All in good fun ,I'am the chief cook & bottle washer here , The wife did for many years & raised all 7 kids while I was out runnng the road making her money to spend ,Now I stay at home & she has the good job ,& I keep our special needs son & raise out 13 year old grand son ,& she helps out on the weekends & we share choirs during the week between the three of us :cool:
  3. HellBoy

HellBoy New Member

That's quite a life you're describing, good luck with it the boys.
  4. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Why you make me sound so mean? :confused:
  5. cardboard

Comon Little Johnny we want to hear what you got to say in school about this one. What kind of tail are ya gonna come up with >:rant:
  6. cardboard

Its time for a Little Johnny Joke......;)

Little Johnny and Susie are only 10 years old, but they just know that they are in love.

One day they decide that they want to get married, so Johnny goes to Susie's father to ask him for her hand. Johnny bravely walks up to him and says "Mr. Smith, me and Susie are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Johnny, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Johnny replies "In Susie's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."

Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Susie."

Again, Johnny instantly replies, "Our allowance - Susie makes 5 bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, and that should do us just fine."

By this time Mr. Smith is a little shocked that Johnny has put so much thought into this. So, he thinks for a moment trying to come up with something that Johnny won't have an answer to. After a second, Mr. Smith says, "Well Johnny, it seems like you have got everything all figured out. I just have one more question for you. What will you do if the two of you should have little ones of your own?"

Johnny just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao::roflmao:
  8. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

That is funny!!! :roflmao::roflmao:
  9. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

:roflmao:
  10. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Hell Bowy wants to stay out of this one!! :roflmao:
  11. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

and i have retired from this thread also...................:)