1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bike week

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by charlie46, Feb 25, 2020.

1. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Rode up Saturday, Daytona pulled all vendor permits at midnight Friday, all the test rides over, gone, vendors pulling out, On main street the bands were closed down at Dirty Harrys and the other vendors.

I get that it's politicians caught up in the massive panic, but really what was the point of closing down the week a day early, if you were in fear, why'd they let it happen all week. Makes no sense.

Went home early around 7, cooked a big ribeye and hit the sack...
  2. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

I think the polititions want to get rid of it all together and turn Daytona into a Miami type town. Raise real estate value

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

There are those that would love to see it go, part of why Rossmeyer moved to Destination/Ormond, they killed off Beach Street, Indian Dealer got hosed on that
    deal.