1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Biker private party trip . . .

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by joshbob, Aug 24, 2013.

1. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Tattoo and a few buddies and I are going for a ride there and back this afternoon. I forgot the name of the club hosting the party. Should be food, libations and a live band. It's gonna be a nice day for a putt, sunny and mid 80s and about a hundred miles round trip. Country roads all the way. Looking forward to burning some gas with my buds . . .

I typically log a couple hundred miles a week riding by myself - lots of short trips add up - but no really long trips anymore like some of you guys :).
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Have a good trip and have fun :)
  3. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Have fun...
  4. joshbob

Had an incident free good ride both ways as expected. Lots of riders from different clubs showed up, maybe 50 or 60 bikes. Mine & Tattoo's were the only kick starts that I saw. Guess they're becoming rarer and rarer around these parts. There was a trike with a VW motor with drag pipes. A few of the guys remembered me from last years get together. One of the guys we rode out with brought a tent and I helped him set it up. Said he was gonna stay for 3 days.

On the ride home the sun dropped below the horizon and it got chilly fast. It was a great day . . .
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a good day. Glad yea had a good time Josh and bet the guy with the tent appreciated your help. :)
  6. joshbob

He sure did. He was so messed up I don't think he could have managed it by himself LOL. I had a beer and several bottles of water to dilute it. By the time I hopped on my sickle for the ride home, I was water logged, but quite sober:cool:.
  7. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Ghost Riders MC,Frog Level MC and Tuscarora MC use to be the area clubs but who knows what or who has popped up over the years. Glad you had a good time.
  8. joshbob

There were Ghost Riders, Tuscarora, Southern Sin, and a few H.A.'s. There's another club around these parts called the Resurrection Riders, which is a Christian club. Never heard of Frog Level ha-ha.
  9. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Frog Level MC was a very popular MC out of Greenville,NC back in the '80's. GRMC was around back then (I was a member back then too) as was Southern Sin. Use to be a group called Death Riders..Out of Jacksonville if I remember correctly
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013