1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bikers attack driver and family

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Yes they are an attack gang. There were 400 complaints to 911 that day on them. The NYPD consider them a gang.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

You come up beating on my window like that ahole
    and you'll be looking down the barrel of a 10mm Glock..
  3. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Thats legal in So Cal but I don't think so in NY.
  4. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

I agree but a point made when I showed this to a colleague was that you might run out of bullets with that crowd.
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

But will they know how many rounds you have left when a dozen are left bleeding or better yet laying dead on the street. They are punks and only strong when their buddies are with them and when their buddies are dead, they'll run like scared rabbits.
    I worry about the people in the car because their names will be published and the gang will be back for reveng. Best way to handle them is with brute force.
    Here is my area its legal to carry and many do. And Fatboy you were right they like to pick on Asians.

I can't believe even Hannity was talking about em.
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I hope they find 'em all, lock 'em up, and impound all their bikes.
  7. hotroadking

10MM goes through stuff, so be sure to line up your shots to get two in one..

I agree you have 13 rounds in the Glock and a spare mag, at that point it's get in the car and hit R.

I don't understand why a guy in the car, having a tech background doesn't have a GPS or Iphone and called the cops and gotten the address of the closest station and drove the car there, he should have said I have a bunch of motorcycles after us with wife and baby in car.....
  8. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

hotroadking, a tech background doesn't always mean a common sense background. I think he did the best he could under the circumstances to try get his family to safety. Too bad he did not succeed. He was likely thinking of lawsuits against him for each biker he put down. I think the news said he had placed a 911 call once things went out of hand.
  9. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

He did call 911 but he called too late...
  10. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Just saying. where's Al and Jessie? Oh colors reversed,I get it.
  11. hotroadking

Yeah, some people react differently, I'd have handed the phone to the wife, said, Call 911 and reload this mag....
  12. marc 55

To bad it wasn't black on black...That would have been real interesting...Just imagine if it was white on black...
  13. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I wonder if those type gangs ever tried attacking another biker. They better not try it with HRK!
  14. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

"Call 911 and reload this mag..." I can see that as the tagline for the latest action movie. Nice! LOL!
  15. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I'm with HRK, I even carried when I was in Washington D.C. when we went back to the wall. When that POS started breaking in the window I would have fired point blank right into his face. Here lies the problem in NYC and that is the bad guys know that the law abiding citizens won't have a firearm due to the NYC laws. The guy who was attacked should file a law suit against NY and NYC officials for not being allowed to protect himself.
  16. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Fox news had a Ny state judge on this morning & he said the car driver was within his rights Under NY laws to use his car in the way he did to protect his family ,up to & including leaving the scene & then calling 911 , so just maybe the thug who can walk anymore will think better next time if he has a next time & so will the rest as it went from NJ NY so two states are involved & both say about the same thing about the thug bikers
  17. marc 55

Yes...Anybody and everybody is fair game for these thugs...Many complaints in the past...This is occupying a lot of news time back here...
  18. marc 55

That is a major problem...Criminals know the law is in their favor...Good luck with the law suit though...
  19. hotroadking

actually should sue them for failing to respond and protect his family...
  20. marc 55

Don't think that would ever happen because they would say we can't be everywhere to protect everyone and we don't have the $$ to hire more cops. This is a great reason to let law abiding individuals a without criminal history cary a gun and protect themselves.