1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Oct 22, 2010.

1. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

cause it keeps things goin' and sometimes he is even right about something. :banghead:
    he's just like you old and stubborn. :fight: I'd say right now he is ahead cause he's got you see'n RED, :cussing: and he's laughing it off. :roflmao:

We can all find fault with anyone at anytime for just about anything,
    here's a good one I like you both.....:D
  2. The Tourist

The Tourist Banned A-Hole

Wow, if that's the high point of his day...

But honestly, when several people feel it's necessary to "warn" you about a weird behavior, I have to ask "Why is this my problem?" This is the kind of thing that kills growing forums.

This is not the first time I've seen a negative attitude pollute a forum. What happens is that the guys you want to hear from go elsewhere--which is what I think is happening here. He wants a little kingdom where his opinion is the only one heard.

That crap don't impress me.
  3. RaKs toy shop

RaKs toy shop Active Member

I’m relatively new to the Bike Talk form. I’m not a member of other forms. I joined this form when I had questions about my TC, EFI, was lost without a carb. The guys at Bike Talk Form were very helpful and supportive. They didn’t try to belittle or shame me because I hadn’t ridden all my life. The group as a whole has welcomed all riders, old timers as well as guys looking to buy their first bike and looking for some friendly advice. I hope this doesn’t change.
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

:wtf:
    Tourist - I've been here for years and don't know what the heck you are talking about. Cardboard is who he is. I find him entertaining. Why the heck does it bother you so much? Nevermind, I don't want to know. To be honest, I find your level of anxiety over CB to be far less entertaining than his cranky curmudgeon act. I also reckon that you started this whole pissin' contest with your going on about what real bikers do or do not do for multiple posts in a friggin' Bluetooth headset thread! I think most folks here understood your side of that argument real quick, and some even agree with you (including, to some degree, me), but you had to carry it on ad naseum.

Here's a clue: CARDBOARD DOESN'T HAVE TO EVER AGREE WITH YOU! Or me or anyone else, including himself. Frankly, it would be one boring world if we all agreed about everything.

As to whether you "have to take it" or not, this is just a friggin' internet forum, fer criminy sake! Please lighten up! You seem like a rider that could add to this forum - don't become what you say you were warned Cardboard was...unless you want to be just another jerk on the 'net.

P.S. We already had a thread on the whole "real biker" issue. You could find that, post your opinion ther, and then feel cleansed.:puke:

I think I smell roses!
    :cheers:
  5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

What's this Boy stuff City Slicker.

I've been riding 46 Yrs Redneck

I was invited back home to prospect with a MC Club. Hung with a Prospect a few months to check things out.
    I can't have somebody else tellin me what I got to do and when I got to do it.
    Got other things to do.
    It just wasn't for me.

And yer the Redneck that needs to show Yer Elders respect....
  6. cardboard

I've never really cared what anybody says.
    They don't pay my bills nor put the food on my place

Make my own decesions and live to my own ethics.

A Real Biker does what they want to do. They don't have to belong to a MC Club to rate either. They don't care what everybody else thinks.
    Its the lifestyle you live and how you treat other people.
    Not tellin them what they are suppose to do.
    YOu won't hear a lot of lip from a Real Biker unless you git in his space.

But the main thing is to Ride Free and let other people ride free.
    Nobody has to be a Real Biker to ride or have biker friends.
    They just have to treat their friends like that want to be treated .
    And if their friends need help, be there to help them.
    Cause there is nothin in the World any better than to have Biker Friends and ride with them.....:gah:
    You can offer suggestion to somebody on what they can do , but bottom line somebody needs to take the suggestions that somebody gave and make yer own decesions.
    Cause yer gonna have to live with the decesions you made.
  7. steveb

steveb Active Member

Thanks for that CB. I was starting to fell like I did not belong cause I wsn't a "real biker" now I feel better.
  8. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

sooo

does all this mean yer putting the blooteef on the bike or not!:roflmao:
  9. cardboard

YOu don't have to be a Real Biker to belong nowhere

Everybody Belongs..............

Where

You have to filter threw what is said.
    There is Good and Bad in the World.
    You can't have one without the other.
    And there is Good and Bad in each of Us.

You have to learn how to live with both.
    And take it with a Grain of Salt.

Where you belong is with yer family and friends.

Make yer own life and live to yer standards.
    Make yer own friends and make sure you treat them like friends.
    If you see a biker broke down stop and see if you can help him or her too.

Life ain't really that hard unless you make it.

But Riding Bikes with Friends is Great.........:rant:

Now git yer Ass out Ride yer bike and have Fun..........:gah:
  10. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

no blowteeth but I have been thinking about a couple of those scala bike to bike commutation things, the other day we was riden' on one of our regular country roads and we go around a corner and right there in the pasture with some horses were a couple of camels, needed to ask my buddy if he saw them, wasn't sure I wasn't see'n things. Not many camels around here. Especially dark brown ones. sooo sometimes might be a good idea to be able talk to others.
  11. The Tourist

...ahh, what a refreshing nap...

Cardboard, the only thing I can tell you is that you don't have as many friends as you might think.;)

As for the little games you play here, I cannot see where you gain and more to the point, I haver no idea how it relates to motorcycling.

I do believe that the exchange here since I signed off is more like a frathouse than a gathering of bikers. In the end, I'm more confused than impressed.
  12. RaKs toy shop

Not on the Bike, got one on my helmet, and like it. On the bike I plan to install a big screen LCD TV and a satellite dish.:wtf: It’s a Friggin Joke, but I do like the bike to bike intercoms. :D

P.S. Cardboard, Count me in on the friendly side!
  13. steveb

steveb Active Member

I would expect confusion from people that wear cheese on their heads at football games. Just trying to throw some humor out there .
  14. The Tourist

Nah, don't worry about me. From what I've been told the consensus is to just ignore him, that is, unless you want to wade through pages like this. While I find it odd that people would rather be held hostage than deal with a tantrum, I'll take the advice of the guys who know.

They meant the word 'ignore' to mean "don't bother." I just put the guy on the forum feature "ignore" and moved on. I never got any real info, anyway.
  15. RaKs toy shop

Those are Bluetooth bike to bike intercoms. They use Bluetooth to communicate between bikes. No buttons to talk, it's like you were in the same room talking. Music, phones, and GPS are just other things they can do. I know a couple that have had them for 2 years and never used them for anything but bike to bike intercom.
  16. popeye

popeye Active Member

You are the same Tourist from the HD and Vtwin forums been banned lately? Same old, same old.:roflmao:
  17. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We have not had a war here as yet and I hope that this stops here. Cardboard is who he is and no worse than anyone else here. I would ride with him anytime as many here. Don't know why someone warned you about him, probably warned you about me to cause I'll tell ya exactly what I think with no bull. You don't like him Tourist than don't post to any of his posts. You wanna pick a fight or get negative I'll guarantee you Ken will Axe yea.
    Lets just keep the negative personnal attacks, attitudes and wars out of here and keep the posts positive without knocking anyone else.
    Don't mean yea can't disagree with someone here and tell em but keep it cival.
  18. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

19. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

LMAO thanks sleepy we all nedded that :D
  20. RaKs toy shop