1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bum knees

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Mar 19, 2014.

1. hogcowboy

hogcowboy Active Member

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls
    Missed my daughters. She's in California and I'm in Texas. Broke at the time.:(
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Well at least you where in a better place
  3. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

Cool deal Cowboy. Can't imagine a father not wanting to dance with his daughter on her wedding.......... mine likes to go for a ride on the Harley with me when she is here too !! It's the little things.......
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes it's the little things they seem to remember the most, My new son-in-law has a sporty now but is starting to look for a bigger Harley , but more like a softail he's shorter then me at 5'9 ,& his legs are the short part But he rides well they both ride Daughter sold her sporty so when he's out of town she'll go for her own ride