1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Camero

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jan 7, 2015.

1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

I'm done buying toys. At least until I'm retired and see what kinda of monthy $$ I'll have. I am currently working alot,paying off bills and saving deligently towards my retirement.

It dawned on me one day.....I'm not living forever. Steering toward minimilism. House,truck motorcycle.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Nice mustang

Since we are listing cars. 54 Ols 98, 69 Vette, 77 Camaro LT, 79 Grand Prix 305, 80 BMW 320i, 82 Vette, 86 Supra, 86 Vette (NOS)' 02 Boxter S. Several sedans SUVs, mini van, and my supercharged F-150
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I think Cowboy has us all beat. Some nice cars we all had when we were younger, how come we didn't keep them. My very first car and don't laugh I borrowed 100 from my mother and picked up a cherry 62 Plymouth with the straight six and stick on the column. Still wished I could have my 73 V-8 Nova hatch back stick shift again. Bought it new and what a nice car that was. My 58 Chevy Impala convertable I had when I was in San Diego back in 70 was a beauty, good girl catcher to.
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

My first was a 53 Plymouth that I bought for $50 back in 67 Never had it on the road just drove it around Pops service station for a week and sold it for $75. Mistake! It was driven for over 8 years by the buyer more than 80 miles a day. 2nd car was a 62 Falcon wagon stick that I worked the engine a bit and kept blowing up trannies. Earned the nick name Gears! Ha. Used to take some Mustangs with it. Drove it for a few years until I got my first good job and got money to get into previ0usly mentioned performance cars.
  5. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

It amazes me you guys remember all da details of each car y'all had....guess too much party in my younger days. I do remember my first though...a 1949 Chevy pick up I got for $75 from my Uncle, only had like 50K original miles on it, Now thats da one I wish I kept!
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Oops my mistake I listedmy first car as a 62 it was a 52 Plymouth 4 door. Drove the heck out of it. Traded her in on a 54 Buick with a 56 motor, big boat but loads of fun. I think I must have partied to much to in my early years.