1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Carb rebuild, how are called these parts and where should I put them

Discussion in 'Other CV Performance products' started by De - Fre, Jun 12, 2014.

1. De - Fre

De - Fre Member

Good morning,

I am in the process of identifying all the contents of the Carburetor rebuild kit but I am missing a few.

But I wonder what to do with these.

CV Performance.jpg

I am at work now and cannot get to my service manual.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Fred
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Hi Fred, those rebuild kits are OEM and may fit multiple models. The majority of parts will be identified in your factory service manual. I believe 1 and 2 are the manifold flange seals, 5 and 6 (if they are thick with a flat side) are for the accelerator pump cover, though some models use one instead of two in that cover. Numbers 3, 4, probably don't apply to your model. Number 7 is only for pre 94 models that use a 2-piece float bowl seal and it goes around the accel pump nozzle on those early models.
  3. De - Fre

De - Fre Member

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.