1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.
  1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Didn't realize it was your house too. So, is it a house with attached garage or a garage with attached house or a garage with living quarters?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Givrsum

Givrsum Active Member

well,,, it's mainly a toy shack with a living qtrs. the garage/cave side is 36 x 44 and the living side is 36 x 24 with a 10 x 24 (someday) sun porch. it's all framed wired and insulated but i'll wait on the interior walls,, garage walls come first lol... all radiant heat by a propane boiler. i didn't take a loan out so i can only do some here and there. i like the all on one floor deal. the garage is like an extended living room. i kinda doubt a wife would like it much.. heh heh,, well planned huh?
  3. Fatboy128

Man, your living the way most of us wish! I always said I'd be happier in a garage with a small living space.

badinfluence63 likes this.
  4. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

And thats what I'd do if i had it to do over again,tradition be damn!
  5. Givrsum

Givrsum Active Member

here's a view of the brick shithouse/laundry, finally got the granite so now i got a sink!! lol
    HPIM2430.JPG
    here's a mechanical wall pic,
    HPIM2377.JPG
  6. Fatboy128

A mans place fer sure!