1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Castrol Vtwin 20-50

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Oct 8, 2010.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Good way to put it sleepy ,& ya'll don't even have hands comming from your ears :roflmao: I know my wife was born in canada & been a us citizen for over 50 years now & no one can tell just by looking at her :D
  2. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Wow, that was a mouthful. I'd like to add from my observations and travels that the French-speaking govt. in Quebec is pretty much at odds with the rest of English-speaking Canada. That language barrier amazes me as to how it ever works.

Much the same here: bullsh$t-speaking gov't. in Wash. D.C. is definitely at odds with the rest of Americans across the country. Something happens to people when they get into govt. positions surrounded by all that easy-to-steal money.
  3. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

I forgot to mention that if you're traveling through the province of Quebec and you don't speak French, God help you if you get lost. Either they don't or won't speak English to help you find your way. There's my only complaint about Canada (and the metric system). The rest of the country and people are top notch.
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Just keep sending those pretty women down here from Canada.

My buddy out near Austin ran into one several years back, she has made a fine asset to his family.:cheers:
  5. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

Sleepy......... your liberals are left of ours ??????? Geezuz
  6. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

sad but true....