1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Chaps and thongs

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Last week wasn't my first bike week by a long shot. However, this chap and thong thing has gone to a new level. I'd like to make a couple of points for the ladies:

1. If you are wondering if you can pull the look off, you probably can't. If people pay you to take your clothes off, go for it.

2. A good tan doesn't eliminate cottage cheese butt. It's a little better than a pasty white cottage cheese butt, but it's still quite obvious.

3. People working at bike week are very busy and have little time to eat. Don't make us lose our lunch. On the flip side of this, if you want to give us something to laugh at, a little entertainment is always appreciated.

4. Some things are better left to the imagination.

So guys, is any bare butt better than no bare butt at all?
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I would have to say not any but many LOL

Have seen some butts in Daytona that should have been inside much less in a thong, Generally if your thong or chaps size starts with the letter X then it's probably a bad idea LOL
  3. Seahag

Seahag New Member

And on another note

While we're on the subject of biker fashions....My ole lady wanted to stress that the mullet hair style went out 15 years ago :)
  4. CD

CD Guest

Cottage cheese butt...

During a Daytona Bike Week in the mid '80's there was a whole fashion show of chaps and thongs at the Boot Hill. They closed off the street in front and the "ladies" strolled by one at a time for the crowd. The winner was selected by the crowd. She had a micro thong, tight chaps and a triangle bikini top and the triangles only were an inch wide at best!

After that, no thongs have looked better...:(

Fast forward to Laughlin, 2004 and almost twenty years later...

Why do some women wear thongs where their thighs swallow the front?
    Why do some women wear thongs where their ass is an add for cellulite creams?
    Why do some women wear thongs where their ass is totally white and quivers?
    Why do some women NOT wear thongs when they really, really should?

If you are needing a break from strolling the vendors I suggest the leather booths. They will will provide some interesting and some sobering perspectives on leather fashions.:confused:
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah my question is

WHERE THE HECK IS MICHELLE SMITH when I'm at Daytona :D
  6. Captianr43

Captianr43 New Member

19th year

2004 was my 19th year ay Daytona and by far the most packed I have ever seen it. My wife knows that she has otgrown(keyword) thongs and avoids them like the plauge. This all boils down to know when to say when ladies!(sponsored by your local beer distributoers)
  7. Goose

Goose New Member

So, you're sayin' you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. :D
  8. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I don't think this is stressed enough....I still see mullets & I shouldnt. Personally I dont think the mullet was ever "in style" There should be a law passed that if seen in public with a mullet or similar style offending hair, you must be immediately taken to the nearest barber & given a "high n tight", then a welcome to the new century packet, containing tips on how to survive in the 2000's. I tend to go for the things that are ageless.....Black t-**** & blue jeans with boots.....It'll never go out of style. Same goes for paint jobs....My brother-in-law had a 73 Norton Commando that was canary yellow with all kinds of wierd geometric shapes painted on the side in ghost colors. Probably looked good in 78 but would never cut it now. It reminds me of all the crap people used to air brush on the sides of their vans in the 70's.....Oh damn....showin my age again....Ok im off my soap box....talk amongst yourselves. :soapbox:
  9. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i think the mind is the sexiest thing going.......rather see em with some clothes than without!!!!!!!!..................:)
  10. bikerputz

bikerputz New Member

I didn't have a mullet when they were in and don't have enough hair today! :) It's good this thread got resurrected because things just haven't changed. There have been many times I thought to my self put them things away!!!:puke:

To each there own I guess.
  11. Goose

Goose New Member

:worthless:

:D
  12. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Haven't cut my hair since retiring four years ago. Maybe I'll get it mullet-cut, now that know its so unpopular. :rant: Fashion police don't worry me none. But ya'll are safe from real optical agony - even I won't wear a thong with chaps......:roflmao:
  13. LowJack

LowJack New Member

+1 :)
  14. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

try these on for size

Attached Files:

15. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

A much better look...doncha think ??

Attached Files:

16. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

I saw a few bare rumps last year that made me wonder how much the "lady" would like to see me walking around without my shirt on. That would be an equal offense:D Some things should be left undercover. Then again, if the babe can pull it off nicely, by all means feel free !!!
  17. fxdxriderleo

fxdxriderleo Active Member

i have seen people riding around like that, seen guys dressed just as poorly. i know how bad i looked after going down, did it twice. i was dressed much better. with no protection the cottage cheese will be spread all over the road.:puke:
  18. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

I LIKE THE OHHH YEA ALL THE TIME, AND OF COURSE A OCCASONAL LAUGH:roflmao:
  19. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

my mind don't work well , when there's nothing to wonder about , My hair is long & grey , just one ear-ring , & my leg's don't even go in a pair of shorts let along thong & chaps , & yes the C C but cheeks are hard to look even through Bub or Jacks eyes
  20. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Freedom is Freedom even if it gets ya laughed at

Mullets...I went for years thinking somebody was wearing a fish on thier haeds, then realized it stunk just as bad, but hey our guys in in the desert fighting is so people HAVE the freedom to wear crap that we can laugh at.
    I was at the Blow Out in Biloxie, MS one year and here comes a lady that had to weigh 280 in a cowboy hat and a thong and Tshirt. Some one yelled out at her "damn, must be 20 lbs of p*&&^%y there!" Now, no matter what she might look like that was both rude and hurtful and out of line. Well she walked on down and about an hr later walked back up again. And showed that she had some serious class. She had gotten an airbrush artist to letter her Tshirt. It said "20 Pounds of FINE P*&^%y!" I laughed so hard I choked.
    And remember that no matter what anyone looks like to you, somebody thinks they are hot. As the saying goes "One mans queen, is another man's sweathog" And not to be sexist I KNOW that saying goes the other way. Thank God the women I have known either couldn't afford glasses or had some really f^%$ed up taste, if not I would still be a virgin, lmao.

Ride Free, Bear