1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Christmas Wish List

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Nov 18, 2009.

1. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

Another use. Last one who shows up for the ride gets stuck with the doll strapped to your bike. Needless to say I am the first to show up.

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

now that is funny!!! lol
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I was just going through and compiling the list and saw this. Aren't flashlights typically cordless? What makes this different? Serious question.
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Your right they are all cordless except for drop lights. What I should have stated was re-chargeable flashlights. like the Makita line. Makita USA - Tools - Flashlights

Sorry about the wrong terminology. :)
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

LED Rechargeable shop work light/flashlights
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Here is a great stocking stuffer flashlight. I now own 3 of them. The larger one I carry in crawl spaces with me and when its on its light daylight in the crawl. I also have a small one that I keep in the bike. They are extremely bright and with the led bulbs they don't draw much power and last a long time. They make the mag lights look like a dim candle.

Tactical Flashlights | Police Equipment | LED Flashlights
  7. NeilP

NeilP Active Member

Hey chucktx...if you get any chrome parts for christmas... and remove your non chrome bits...i'lll have them...chrome hate the stuff. too much to clean and the salt air just kills the stuff. i'd rather have un polished stainless
  8. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

9. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep you made up a good list thank's
  10. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

What if Abby is the last one to show up? Gonna have to rethink this idea; wouldn't do to have the gals ticked off at us just cause their a little slower gettin ready sometimes, as my gal is; but then shes an ole lady and don't move to well anymore. Come to think of it I don't either.LOL
    Guess the gift card idea will have to do.
    Funny thing about that is I told my kids and grandkids "just get me a gift card for my ride, and what shows up at the door is a whirlpool bath which my youngest daugther and son-in-law got from a left over purchase at Habitat for Humanity outlet store. By the time my wife got done adding to what she wanted to go with it, I had enough money spent to buy a second bike.
    Was thinking maybe of puttin wheels on it and mounting it on my ride but the idea didn't go over to well so we spent the last couple of days rippin out the old tub and putting in the "new" whirlpool tub; now I have to rest up for a few days so I have enough energy to climb on my ride and get out of the house for awhile. Just goes to show that a womans work is never done; as long as their awake they'll keep coming up with things to take a fellers time away from his ride.:roflmao: