1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Close to buying a new Air Cleaner set up.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by yin, Jul 26, 2010.

1. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

That looks very similar to the set up I have on my Fatboy. I have a little different air cleaner shape but it's pretty much the same thing. I like mine a lot. It is out of the way so my bum knee doesn't rest on it like the Hypercharger set ups.
  2. yhamskie

yhamskie New Member

does anyone here knows about upgrading carburetor and air filter for honda wave 125? a friend just told me that it is possible he encourage me to upgrade to honda wave 155 carburetor and air filter, he told me that it will improve my vehicle speed. is there any truth on it? if yes ,how about disadvantages? Thanks
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

If it does inprove your speed it will hurt your MPG simple fact faster more fuel
  4. yhamskie

yhamskie New Member

it will consume more gas???
  5. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Man,I had to stop reading this post. All this talk about sucking... boy it's hot in here whew!:D
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes if you drive faster it will , it's up to you on how you drive , but if don't change your driving habits you will get about the same as your getting now , it all depends on your driving habits but the new carb & air cleaner will help your bike run better
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Hmmmmm, you know congressmen Weiner, :eek: Oh did I say that :roflmao:
  8. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

:roflmao::roflmao: Now that was funny Shiit! :roflmao::roflmao: