1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Clutch Basket

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Jan 6, 2011.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

don't forget the up swept fish tails in chrome :cool:
  2. Tommyc

Tommyc Active Member

I have a Rivera Primo clutch set-up. It has a diaphram plate instead of the little springs. The plate makes the clutch work differently, like a compound archery bow. The farther you pull it in, the easier it gets. It has Kevlar friction plates, and it works great. It's worth the $500 investment.
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Wow, that is expensive but still less than the Barnnet Scorpion system that I looked at. They wanted almost 900 bucks for that one.

When my riding season is about to get going, I am going to pull the primary cover and take a look at the insides and see what it looks like before I put an entire clutch on. I may however change the discs as a pm. thanks for the info on these guys I will check them out! :D
  4. JohnnyBiker

I thought about those, but if I were to put fishtails on, they would be black and in a dual exhaust set up. OH YEAH!!!:cool:
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

cant say i have ever seen an upsweep in a single pipe configuration on a harley..........
  6. JohnnyBiker

I meant with them going straight out the back, one on each side.:wtf:
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Not on a cross bones :puke:
  8. JohnnyBiker

It would be that or a set of V&H two into two down sweeps all blacked out. JMO :D