1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Colorado-bound

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Hot01, Oct 25, 2007.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

let them compare there notes & you'll be on your way ,
    Head west young Lady head west :cool:
  2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I got the job!

They have to do a background check first. I wonder how far back they go. Hmm... just kidding.
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Congrets there ABBY see I told you to let them compair notes & you'll GO west young Lady Now get that elbow fixed & be ready to ride through them there hills :D
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations are in order girl, great. How soon you heading West. Think about Street Vibrations in Reno next September and I'll buy you a beer or two to celebrate. :)
  6. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

I believe the background check goes back 7 years... Atleast that's what mine did when I was checked for my teaching job and my Lead guide job, when I did work for Inner Peaks... Congrats Hot... You'll wonder why you never went out there sooner... Colorado is gorgeous... Wife and I planning a trip out there sometime in the near future...:)
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

a big congrats abby.....that is great news!! get healed and give em hell!!!! wow, riding the roads in colorado.....what a great way to spend your days off!!! very cool!:)
  8. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Congrats Abby, very cool news. Good luck with it all.
  9. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

congrats!!! Colorado's super!!!! no disrespect to back east but....big sky out this way.
  10. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

I'm not surprised. I know you'll love it. Congratulations:cheers:.
  11. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

WELL DANG, I am sad now. The East Coast loses another one worth their salt. Jist Kiddin LOL

Congrats on the new job. You lucky devil you, I always wanted to go to WY but never had the nads to pack up and do it. CO was always #2 on my list. I just never could imagin giving up the hills of WV, kinda gets in your blood when you're born and raised in them. Someday me and the sporty will see that country, someday LOL.

Now you really need to listen to the doc and get that arm better. Can you imagine a new home as beautiful as that area and not able to ride it. HOLY CAT CRAP BATMAN.

The East will miss ya, but I am sure the West will more than appreciate ya. Congrats again.