1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Cost of living not coming to Seniors

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Oct 26, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately the people that vote for those Bozo's are like sheep being led to the slaughter house. And, those of us who can think for ourselves appear to be in smaller and smaller numbers anymore.
  2. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

Unfortunately you are most likely right. However I have been to two tea parties including the one in DC and I have seen a lot of people who I thought would never get involved getting involved. Maybe there is hope.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

No incumbents win in 2010!!!!!!!!!!
  4. dougandjanegeary

dougandjanegeary New Member

This really sucks........ Talk about reinvestment in America.....
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Don' forget that the stimules money that they want payed back , why should I repay him for my tax dollars ? & beside he just screwed me out of some bike parts :gah:
  6. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Somebody told ya wrong -Military retirees arn't getting any COLA this year and probably won't next year either. According to the US Budget office the reason is lower gas prices than last year.
    Bet that guy hasn't been to a gas station for awhile!
    They did increase educational benefits for service members in the GI bill and they did stop the preiumn from being raised for TRICARE; so somebody is at least thinking a little bit in the gov.