1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Cv carbs - knock off

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by baggerpaul, Sep 22, 2011.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

and by the way it came with a 45 slow 190 main and a sporster needle . i put the cv kit in it polished the slide . its been raining so i have not changed out the carb and rode it yet ill let you know how it goes . i dont forsee any issues . look like a no brainer to me aint got that many circuits in a cv any way.!!!!bore size was right on the money 40.mm and round set up a telescope gauge in the bore and it was round as well.at least the box did not say made in china dont know if it was . at least i spent my money here . and only 30 miles away from home.
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Pretty cool for them to do that for you,since all you did was ask a question...you guys in Florida make me a little jealous with all the bike shops and such you have there...weather's a little better than I have too:rolleyes:..only problem I'd have with Florida is all the blue haired snowbird Canadians that start flocking in about this time of year and stay until May...:roflmao:
  3. baggerpaul

eeh!!! como se va !!!! you fixee my car so i go home paul!!! wi wi
  4. Lucifer

:roflmao::roflmao:met a few have you!!:roflmao: Their money's good though....
  5. baggerpaul

good customers and very loyal to me have had them for 14 years now . :)
  6. Lucifer

Happy customers are repeat customers...I think half of Quebec flock to Florida in the Fall....