1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Dems prepare to defeat the NRA

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jan 6, 2013.

1. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Honestly I feel for the conservatives in those areas they
    are putting up a fight but they are outnumbered by the
    greedy 47% it just takes a few misguided folks to bite
    on the D they'll take your.... They'll put you back in chains BS.

Hope ol fatboy isnt' mad at me
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I doubt Fatboy is mad at you but its like this when people start using the word you it makes yea feel it is directed directly at them. I'm not mad at ol Cardboard either. I know that Fatboy is a stanch Republican like I am but the Dems in his state have control just like in my state only because of the big cities. You get into all of central and eastern Oregon it is all Republican but the big cities has more people in em and they control the state votes. By the way HRK, those Dems up north can affect both you and I in this battle over the 2nd amendment rights. I think BO and his Vice should be impeached and thrown out of office, but we know there are two many demos to do that.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yer right so edited out the you and made them youse the plural of you up nordt...

I agree if he enacts EO to do ANYTHING he should be impeached, some folks think
    the biden comment is his offhand way of trying to force negotiations because
    they don't have the votes and can't get anything through.

So they are trying to get he Gun Rights people to negotiate
    something they don't have to Negotiate..