1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Drivers license renewal

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 28, 2012.

1. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

You breed 'em, YOU FEED 'em.
  2. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Yeah...And we pay for them...I would like forced castration but we know that will happen nor will we hold them accountable for their decisions as that is not the American way but the obama way....
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

The Obama way is get all of us to pay for the poor and the ones who are not citizens. It's like we owe them or something. :mad:
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Think of it like this.

What do you not have a license to do.
    Drive, each object.
    Get married.
    I have to have one if I want to work as a locksmith.
    Carry a CHL
  5. FLHTbiker

As a home inspector I have to carry two separate licenses and have two separate insurance policies to cover each license. Both licenses are issued by the same government agency here in Oregon. I also have to have two separate set of continuing credit house per year. Thirty credit house for each license, so your getting off easy down there. My drivers license cost me over double yours to. You ain't got it to bad. :gah:
  6. cardboard

Seems you need to find your state official that voted the law in. Write them and voice your opinion. And suggest they get voted out of office
  7. FLHTbiker

Those people are not elected and you don't get to vote on em. It's the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and they got more power than anyone.
    Locksmiths also have special licensing laws and if even they don't follow the rules the Construction Contractors rules they can be fined 10,000 at one time. They are like a dictatorship here. All in the office are big fat democratic women.:banghead:
  8. cardboard

We have to have a license here. but no fine like that.
    Another good reason for me to never think about living there.
  9. FLHTbiker

You would think CA with all their laws would be a hard state for a home inspector. You don't even need to be licensed in CA to be a Home Inspector, how's that.