1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Economy is bad

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 18, 2010.

1. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yep, put the new ones on my RG

Don't have a problem with them being add ons for a stock tour pack

Buddy just bought an 11 CVO Ultra Road Glide, it doesn't come with
    the new chrome hinges, go figure a $40k bike and stock aluminum hinges...
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I won't worry 'bout anybody stealing stuff out of my Nashty ol' bag! Won't be nothin' in there worth stealing unless they like old clothes and dirty laundry! When on extended trips, I'll Keep all valuables in a waist wallet and a throwing knife in my boot. And I know how to use it.
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I was pretty good with knife throwing at the Black Powder Rendezvous that I attended for 20 years. Even won some trophies with it and the tomahawk :)